Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main file takes about 102.53 KB (104992 bytes) and is named RtkAudioService.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy 37.14 MB (38944384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RtlUpd.exe (1.15 MB)
- Alcmtr.exe (56.00 KB)
- AlcWzrd.exe (2.68 MB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (36.50 KB)
- MicCal.exe (2.07 MB)
- RTHDCPL.exe (16.72 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (102.53 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (131.50 KB)
- RTLCPL.exe (9.27 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.33 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.74 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (76.00 KB)
- vncutil.exe (284.00 KB)
- vncutil64.exe (373.00 KB)
This info is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 220.127.116.1109
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. After you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 16:34:11.223