Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main file takes about 102.53 KB (104992 bytes) and is named RtkAudioService.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy 37.14 MB (38944384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RtlUpd.exe (1.15 MB)
- Alcmtr.exe (56.00 KB)
- AlcWzrd.exe (2.68 MB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (36.50 KB)
- MicCal.exe (2.07 MB)
- RTHDCPL.exe (16.72 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (102.53 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (131.50 KB)
- RTLCPL.exe (9.27 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.33 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.74 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (76.00 KB)
- vncutil.exe (284.00 KB)
- vncutil64.exe (373.00 KB)
This info is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 188.8.131.5209
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 16:34:11.223