Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Go over here
for more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe -r -m -nrg2709. DTSAudioService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 169.60 KB (173672 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy 22.33 MB (23419360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSrv.exe (85.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- CXAPOAgent.exe (704.19 KB)
- DTSAudioService.exe (169.60 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv32.exe (188.94 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (74.03 KB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (993.86 KB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (11.55 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (246.71 KB)
- RtkNGUI.exe (6.44 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- vncutil.exe (422.60 KB)
This page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 126.96.36.19999
only. For more Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\CreateRtkToastLnk.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\CXAPOAgent64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\OrangeBlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ToastDll64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WhiteJadeSkinImages64.dll
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:57:34.460