Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
for more details on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RtlUpd.exe -r -m. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main file takes about 96.00 KB (98304 bytes) and is called RtkAudioService.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy about 9.13 MB (9576448
bytes) on disk.
- ChCfg.exe (48.00 KB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (4.98 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (96.00 KB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.14 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.74 MB)
The current page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 126.96.36.19977
only. For more Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. After you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 04:25:21.160