Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Usually the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Audio\Drivers directory, depending on the user's option during install. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main file takes around 1.64 MB (1719512 bytes) and its name is RtlUpd64.exe.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver contains of the executables below. They take 1.64 MB (1719512
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1135
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were found:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\MaxxAudioControl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application offered by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found automatically. When you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:22:26.670