Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) on disk and is called DTSAudioService64.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take 23.98 MB (25141512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (227.86 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (50.56 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.16 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (11.92 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (196.10 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.24 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.61 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
The current web page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 22.214.171.12457
only. For other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtDefLvl.ini
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. After you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:18:47.120