Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
You can find on this page details on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709 is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. DTSAudioService64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver contains of the executables below. They take 28.94 MB (30346768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (77.03 KB)
- MaxxAudioMeters64.exe (3.52 MB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.32 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.04 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (283.71 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (7.22 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
- WavesSvc64.exe (549.09 KB)
- WavesSysSvc64.exe (486.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20646
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. You can find below a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\CreateRtkToastLnk.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\MaxxAudioControl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\OrangeBlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVBg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ToastDll64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WavesSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WavesSvc64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WavesSysSvc64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WhiteJadeSkinImages64.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:09:04.903