Live Update 5
Live Update 5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Live Update 5 from your computerMSI
. Check out here
for more details on MSI. Click on http://www.msi.com/index.php
to get more details about Live Update 5 on MSI's website. Usually the Live Update 5 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Live Update 5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe". LU5.exe is the Live Update 5's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.77 MB (1858064 bytes) on disk.
Live Update 5 is comprised of the following executables which take 9.24 MB (9688319
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LU5.exe (1.77 MB)
- Setupx32.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.51 MB)
- ATIFlash.exe (232.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (264.13 KB)
- AFUWINx64.EXE (342.13 KB)
- WinSFI.exe (372.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (372.13 KB)
- AEFUWIN32.exe (388.14 KB)
- AEFUWIN64.exe (461.14 KB)
- WinFlash.exe (348.00 KB)
- AFU414_W.EXE (375.55 KB)
- OSDWinFM.exe (288.00 KB)
- OSDWinFS.exe (60.00 KB)
- NTFS.EXE (162.78 KB)
- NTFSH.EXE (34.73 KB)
- append.exe (3.04 KB)
- AutoIDE.exe (75.87 KB)
- CHOICE.EXE (10.73 KB)
- CKEVT.EXE (141.89 KB)
- TDSK.EXE (24.50 KB)
- MSISetup.exe (612.00 KB)
This info is about Live Update 5 version 5.0.071
alone. You can find below a few links to other Live Update 5 releases:
...click to view all...
Live Update 5 is a program by the software company MSI. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Live Update 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Live Update 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Live Update 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Live Update 5". The Live Update 5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Live Update 5 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Live Update 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Live Update 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Live Update 5.
8. After removing Live Update 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Live Update 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Live Update 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Live Update 5 by MSI from your computer, we are not saying that Live Update 5 by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Live Update 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-19 21:17:53.810