Live Update 5
Live Update 5 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Live Update 5 from your computerMSI
. Go over here
for more info on MSI. More information about the program Live Update 5 can be seen at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. Live Update 5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5 directory, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Live Update 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled LU5.exe and it has a size of 1.67 MB (1755664 bytes).
Live Update 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.11 MB (9556923
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LU5.exe (1.67 MB)
- Setupx32.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.51 MB)
- ATIFlash.exe (232.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (264.13 KB)
- AFUWINx64.EXE (342.13 KB)
- WinSFI.exe (372.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (372.13 KB)
- AEFUWIN32.exe (388.14 KB)
- AEFUWIN64.exe (461.14 KB)
- WinFlash.exe (348.00 KB)
- AFU414_W.EXE (375.55 KB)
- OSDWinFM.exe (288.00 KB)
- OSDWinFS.exe (60.00 KB)
- NTFS.EXE (162.78 KB)
- NTFSH.EXE (34.73 KB)
- append.exe (3.04 KB)
- AutoIDE.exe (75.87 KB)
- CHOICE.EXE (10.73 KB)
- CKEVT.EXE (141.89 KB)
- TDSK.EXE (24.50 KB)
- MSISetup.exe (588.00 KB)
This data is about Live Update 5 version 5.0.068
only. Click on the links below for other Live Update 5 versions:
...click to view all...
Live Update 5 is an application released by the software company MSI. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Live Update 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Live Update 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Live Update 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Live Update 5". If it exists on your system the Live Update 5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Live Update 5 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Live Update 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Live Update 5:
- The software company is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Live Update 5.
8. After removing Live Update 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Live Update 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Live Update 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Live Update 5 by MSI from your computer, we are not saying that Live Update 5 by MSI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Live Update 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 09:37:55.023