Live Update 5
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Live Update 5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Live Update 5 from your systemMSI
. More info about MSI can be read here
. You can see more info on Live Update 5 at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Live Update 5. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.90 MB (1993712 bytes) on disk and is labeled LU5.exe.
The executable files below are part of Live Update 5. They occupy an average of 35.92 MB (37664719
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BootStartLiveupdate.exe (314.98 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (10.09 MB)
- LU5.exe (1.90 MB)
- Setupx32.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- ATIFlash.exe (232.00 KB)
- AEFUWIN32.exe (264.13 KB)
- AEFUWIN64.exe (342.13 KB)
- WinSFI.exe (372.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (372.13 KB)
- afuwin.exe (295.16 KB)
- AFUWINx64.EXE (361.66 KB)
- AtiFlash.exe (231.00 KB)
- ATIWinflash.exe (1.84 MB)
- WinFlash.exe (348.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (81.34 KB)
- devcon64.exe (84.84 KB)
- FWU_5Mx64.exe (259.46 KB)
- FWU_5Mx86.exe (231.96 KB)
- AFU414_W.EXE (375.55 KB)
- nvflash.exe (1.53 MB)
- OSDWinFM.exe (288.00 KB)
- OSDWinFS.exe (60.00 KB)
- Realtek_PCIE_Network_Drivers_7.72.0410.2013.exe (3.95 MB)
- SuperCharger_1.2.022.exe (3.16 MB)
- AutoInst.exe (86.60 KB)
- setup.exe (391.71 KB)
- Super Charger.exe (3.42 MB)
- NTFS.EXE (162.78 KB)
- NTFSH.EXE (34.73 KB)
- append.exe (3.04 KB)
- AutoIDE.exe (75.87 KB)
- CHOICE.EXE (10.73 KB)
- CKEVT.EXE (141.89 KB)
- TDSK.EXE (24.50 KB)
- MSISetup.exe (666.98 KB)
This web page is about Live Update 5 version 5.0.114
alone. You can find here a few links to other Live Update 5 versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Live Update 5.Folders left behind when you uninstall Live Update 5:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MSI\Live Update
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\acpimof.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\ATI\ATIFlash.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\ATI\atiflrom.cfg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\ATI\ATIFLROM.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\MSI\Live Update Series
Live Update 5 is a program by the software company MSI. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Live Update 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Live Update 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Live Update 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Live Update 5". The Live Update 5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Live Update 5 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Live Update 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Live Update 5:
- The software company is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Live Update 5.
8. After uninstalling Live Update 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Live Update 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Live Update 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Live Update 5 by MSI from your computer, we are not saying that Live Update 5 by MSI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Live Update 5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 15:41:29.333