Live Update 5 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by MSI. Take a look here for more details on MSI. More details about the application Live Update 5 can be seen at http://www.msi.com/index.php. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Live Update 5. LU5.exe is the Live Update 5's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.89 MB (1985520 bytes) on disk.
Live Update 5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 442.91 MB (464425067 bytes) on disk:
How to uninstall Live Update 5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Live Update 5 is an application marketed by the software company MSI. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Live Update 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Live Update 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Live Update 5". The Live Update 5 program will be found automatically. After you click Live Update 5 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Live Update 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Live Update 5:
The web site of the application is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Live Update 5.
8. After removing Live Update 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Live Update 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Live Update 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Live Update 5 by MSI from your computer, nor are we saying that Live Update 5 by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Live Update 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.