Live Update 5 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by MSI. Take a look here for more details on MSI. More details about the application Live Update 5 can be seen at http://www.msi.com/index.php. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Live Update 5. LU5.exe is the Live Update 5's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.89 MB (1985520 bytes) on disk.
Live Update 5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 442.91 MB (464425067 bytes) on disk:
How to uninstall Live Update 5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Live Update 5 is an application marketed by the software company MSI. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Live Update 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Live Update 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Live Update 5". If it is installed on your PC the Live Update 5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Live Update 5 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Live Update 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Live Update 5:
The web site of the application is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Live Update 5.
8. After removing Live Update 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Live Update 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Live Update 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Live Update 5 by MSI from your computer, nor are we saying that Live Update 5 by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Live Update 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.