Live Update 5
Live Update 5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Live Update 5 from your computerMSI
. More info about MSI can be found here
. More information about the program Live Update 5 can be seen at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. Live Update 5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Live Update 5 is C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled LU5.exe and it has a size of 1.89 MB (1977328 bytes).
The executables below are part of Live Update 5. They take about 58.06 MB (60881947
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BootStartLiveupdate.exe (308.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (9.14 MB)
- LU5.exe (1.89 MB)
- MSIWallpaper.exe (366.52 KB)
- Setupx32.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.51 MB)
- ATIFlash.exe (232.00 KB)
- AEFUWIN32.exe (264.13 KB)
- AEFUWIN64.exe (342.13 KB)
- WinSFI.exe (372.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (372.13 KB)
- WinFlash.exe (348.00 KB)
- AFU414_W.EXE (375.55 KB)
- OSDWinFM.exe (288.00 KB)
- OSDWinFS.exe (60.00 KB)
- CLICK_BIOS_II_1.0.107.exe (15.57 MB)
- SuperCharger_1.2.016.exe (3.64 MB)
- CLICKBIOSII.exe (15.86 MB)
- Super-Charger.exe (4.04 MB)
- NTFS.EXE (162.78 KB)
- NTFSH.EXE (34.73 KB)
- append.exe (3.04 KB)
- AutoIDE.exe (75.87 KB)
- CHOICE.EXE (10.73 KB)
- CKEVT.EXE (141.89 KB)
- TDSK.EXE (24.50 KB)
- MSISetup.exe (652.00 KB)
The current page applies to Live Update 5 version 5.0.100
alone. Click on the links below for other Live Update 5 versions:
...click to view all...
Live Update 5 is an application marketed by MSI. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Live Update 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Live Update 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Live Update 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Live Update 5". If it is installed on your PC the Live Update 5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Live Update 5 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Live Update 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Live Update 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Live Update 5.
8. After removing Live Update 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Live Update 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Live Update 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Live Update 5 by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that Live Update 5 by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Live Update 5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 03:03:21.757