Live Update 5
Live Update 5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Live Update 5 from your computerMSI
. You can find out more on MSI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.msi.com/index.php
to get more details about Live Update 5 on MSI's website. Live Update 5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Live Update 5. LU5.exe is the Live Update 5's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.87 MB (1956408 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Live Update 5. They take 9.73 MB (10206232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BootStartLiveupdate.exe (308.00 KB)
- LU5.exe (1.87 MB)
- MSIWallpaper.exe (366.52 KB)
- Setupx32.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- ATIFlash.exe (232.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (264.13 KB)
- AFUWINx64.EXE (342.13 KB)
- WinSFI.exe (372.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (372.13 KB)
- AEFUWIN32.exe (271.16 KB)
- AEFUWIN64.exe (331.16 KB)
- WinFlash.exe (348.00 KB)
- AFU414_W.EXE (375.55 KB)
- OSDWinFM.exe (288.00 KB)
- OSDWinFS.exe (60.00 KB)
- NTFS.EXE (162.78 KB)
- NTFSH.EXE (34.73 KB)
- append.exe (3.04 KB)
- AutoIDE.exe (75.87 KB)
- CHOICE.EXE (10.73 KB)
- CKEVT.EXE (141.89 KB)
- TDSK.EXE (24.50 KB)
- MSISetup.exe (616.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.093
of Live Update 5. You can find here a few links to other Live Update 5 versions:
...click to view all...
Live Update 5 is an application offered by the software company MSI. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Live Update 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Live Update 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Live Update 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Live Update 5". If it is installed on your PC the Live Update 5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Live Update 5 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Live Update 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Live Update 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Live Update 5.
8. After uninstalling Live Update 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Live Update 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Live Update 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Live Update 5 by MSI from your PC, nor are we saying that Live Update 5 by MSI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Live Update 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-03 15:56:08.613