Live Update 5
Live Update 5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Live Update 5 from your systemMSI
. Further information on MSI can be seen here
. More info about the program Live Update 5 can be seen at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. Live Update 5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Live Update 5. LU5.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.22 MB (1277952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Live Update 5. They occupy about 10.68 MB (11202051
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LU5.exe (1.22 MB)
- Setupx32.exe (124.00 KB)
- Super-Charger.exe (4.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.66 MB)
- ATIFlash.exe (232.00 KB)
- WinSFI.exe (372.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (372.13 KB)
- AEFUWIN32.exe (388.14 KB)
- AEFUWIN64.exe (461.14 KB)
- WinFlash.exe (348.00 KB)
- AFU414_W.EXE (375.55 KB)
- OSDWinFM.exe (288.00 KB)
- OSDWinFS.exe (60.00 KB)
- NTFS.EXE (162.78 KB)
- NTFSH.EXE (34.73 KB)
- append.exe (3.04 KB)
- AutoIDE.exe (75.87 KB)
- CHOICE.EXE (10.73 KB)
- CKEVT.EXE (141.89 KB)
- TDSK.EXE (24.50 KB)
This data is about Live Update 5 version 5.0.060
only. Click on the links below for other Live Update 5 versions:
...click to view all...
Live Update 5 is a program by the software company MSI. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Live Update 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Live Update 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Live Update 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Live Update 5". If it exists on your system the Live Update 5 app will be found automatically. After you select Live Update 5 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Live Update 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Live Update 5:
- The software company is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Live Update 5.
8. After uninstalling Live Update 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Live Update 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Live Update 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Live Update 5 by MSI from your PC, nor are we saying that Live Update 5 by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Live Update 5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-15 14:29:33.037