Live Update 5
Live Update 5 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Live Update 5 from your systemMSI
. You can read more on MSI or check for application updates here
. Further information about Live Update 5 can be seen at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. Live Update 5 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Live Update 5. The program's main executable file is titled LU5.exe and its approximative size is 1.87 MB (1965192 bytes).
The executables below are part of Live Update 5. They take about 19.05 MB (19973728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BootStartLiveupdate.exe (308.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (9.27 MB)
- LU5.exe (1.87 MB)
- MSIWallpaper.exe (366.52 KB)
- Setupx32.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- ATIFlash.exe (232.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (264.13 KB)
- AFUWINx64.EXE (342.13 KB)
- WinSFI.exe (372.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (372.13 KB)
- AEFUWIN32.exe (271.16 KB)
- AEFUWIN64.exe (331.16 KB)
- WinFlash.exe (348.00 KB)
- AFU414_W.EXE (375.55 KB)
- OSDWinFM.exe (288.00 KB)
- OSDWinFS.exe (60.00 KB)
- NTFS.EXE (162.78 KB)
- NTFSH.EXE (34.73 KB)
- append.exe (3.04 KB)
- AutoIDE.exe (75.87 KB)
- CHOICE.EXE (10.73 KB)
- CKEVT.EXE (141.89 KB)
- TDSK.EXE (24.50 KB)
- MSISetup.exe (652.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Live Update 5 version 5.0.096
alone. For other Live Update 5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Live Update 5 is an application marketed by MSI. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Live Update 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Live Update 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Live Update 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Live Update 5". If it is installed on your PC the Live Update 5 app will be found automatically. After you select Live Update 5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Live Update 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Live Update 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Live Update 5.
8. After uninstalling Live Update 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Live Update 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Live Update 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Live Update 5 by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that Live Update 5 by MSI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Live Update 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:01:27.343