Live Update 5
Live Update 5 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Live Update 5 from your systemMSI
. You can read more on MSI or check for application updates here
. Further information about Live Update 5 can be seen at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. Live Update 5 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Live Update 5. The program's main executable file is titled LU5.exe and its approximative size is 1.87 MB (1965192 bytes).
The executables below are part of Live Update 5. They take about 19.05 MB (19973728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BootStartLiveupdate.exe (308.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (9.27 MB)
- LU5.exe (1.87 MB)
- MSIWallpaper.exe (366.52 KB)
- Setupx32.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- ATIFlash.exe (232.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (264.13 KB)
- AFUWINx64.EXE (342.13 KB)
- WinSFI.exe (372.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (372.13 KB)
- AEFUWIN32.exe (271.16 KB)
- AEFUWIN64.exe (331.16 KB)
- WinFlash.exe (348.00 KB)
- AFU414_W.EXE (375.55 KB)
- OSDWinFM.exe (288.00 KB)
- OSDWinFS.exe (60.00 KB)
- NTFS.EXE (162.78 KB)
- NTFSH.EXE (34.73 KB)
- append.exe (3.04 KB)
- AutoIDE.exe (75.87 KB)
- CHOICE.EXE (10.73 KB)
- CKEVT.EXE (141.89 KB)
- TDSK.EXE (24.50 KB)
- MSISetup.exe (652.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Live Update 5 version 5.0.096
alone. For other Live Update 5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Live Update 5 is an application marketed by MSI. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Live Update 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Live Update 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Live Update 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Live Update 5". If it is installed on your PC the Live Update 5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Live Update 5 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Live Update 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Live Update 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Live Update 5.
8. After uninstalling Live Update 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Live Update 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Live Update 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Live Update 5 by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that Live Update 5 by MSI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Live Update 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:01:27.343