Live Update 5
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Live Update 5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Live Update 5 from your computerMSI
. You can find out more on MSI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.msi.com/index.php
if you want to read more on Live Update 5 on MSI's page. Usually the Live Update 5 application is found in the C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Live Update 5 is C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. LU5.exe is the Live Update 5's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.73 MB (1811768 bytes) on disk.
Live Update 5 is composed of the following executables which take 7.72 MB (8095577
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LU5.exe (1.73 MB)
- Setupx32.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.66 MB)
- ATIFlash.exe (232.00 KB)
- WinSFI.exe (372.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (372.13 KB)
- AEFUWIN32.exe (388.14 KB)
- AEFUWIN64.exe (461.14 KB)
- WinFlash.exe (348.00 KB)
- AFU414_W.EXE (375.55 KB)
- OSDWinFM.exe (288.00 KB)
- OSDWinFS.exe (60.00 KB)
- NTFS.EXE (162.78 KB)
- NTFSH.EXE (34.73 KB)
- append.exe (3.04 KB)
- AutoIDE.exe (75.87 KB)
- CHOICE.EXE (10.73 KB)
- CKEVT.EXE (141.89 KB)
- TDSK.EXE (24.50 KB)
- MSISetup.exe (580.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.066
of Live Update 5. For other Live Update 5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Live Update 5 is a program marketed by the software company MSI. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Live Update 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Live Update 5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Live Update 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Live Update 5". The Live Update 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Live Update 5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Live Update 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Live Update 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Live Update 5.
8. After uninstalling Live Update 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Live Update 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Live Update 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Live Update 5 by MSI from your computer, we are not saying that Live Update 5 by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Live Update 5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 23:29:31.293