Live Update 5
Live Update 5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Live Update 5 from your systemMSI
. More information on MSI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.msi.com/index.php
to get more facts about Live Update 5 on MSI's website. Usually the Live Update 5 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Live Update 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named LU5.exe and it has a size of 1.83 MB (1915408 bytes).
Live Update 5 contains of the executables below. They take 9.07 MB (9514960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BootStartLiveupdate.exe (308.00 KB)
- LU5.exe (1.83 MB)
- MSIWallpaper.exe (366.52 KB)
- Setupx32.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.64 MB)
- ATIFlash.exe (232.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (264.13 KB)
- AFUWINx64.EXE (342.13 KB)
- WinSFI.exe (372.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (372.13 KB)
- AEFUWIN32.exe (388.14 KB)
- AEFUWIN64.exe (461.14 KB)
- WinFlash.exe (348.00 KB)
- AFU414_W.EXE (375.55 KB)
- OSDWinFM.exe (288.00 KB)
- OSDWinFS.exe (60.00 KB)
- NTFS.EXE (162.78 KB)
- NTFSH.EXE (34.73 KB)
- append.exe (3.04 KB)
- AutoIDE.exe (75.87 KB)
- CHOICE.EXE (10.73 KB)
- CKEVT.EXE (141.89 KB)
- TDSK.EXE (24.50 KB)
- MSISetup.exe (608.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Live Update 5 version 5.0.079
alone. Click on the links below for other Live Update 5 versions:
...click to view all...
Live Update 5 is a program by MSI. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Live Update 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Live Update 5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Live Update 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Live Update 5". The Live Update 5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Live Update 5 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Live Update 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Live Update 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Live Update 5.
8. After removing Live Update 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Live Update 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Live Update 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Live Update 5 by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that Live Update 5 by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Live Update 5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 06:09:12.053