Live Update 5
Live Update 5 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Live Update 5 from your computerMSI
. You can find out more on MSI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.msi.com/index.php
if you want to read more on Live Update 5 on MSI's website. Live Update 5 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Live Update 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled LU5.exe and it has a size of 1.65 MB (1732608 bytes).
Live Update 5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 41.42 MB (43433933
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LU5.exe (1.65 MB)
- Setupx32.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.65 MB)
- ATIFlash.exe (232.00 KB)
- WinSFI.exe (372.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (372.13 KB)
- AEFUWIN32.exe (388.14 KB)
- AEFUWIN64.exe (461.14 KB)
- WinFlash.exe (348.00 KB)
- AFU414_W.EXE (375.55 KB)
- OSDWinFM.exe (288.00 KB)
- OSDWinFS.exe (60.00 KB)
- Control_Center_2.5.057.exe (24.86 MB)
- Fast_Boot_184.108.40.206.exe (1.41 MB)
- Network_Genie_1.00.0000.exe (4.16 MB)
- Realtek_PCIE_Network_Drivers_7.72.0410.2013.exe (3.92 MB)
- NTFS.EXE (162.78 KB)
- NTFSH.EXE (34.73 KB)
- append.exe (3.04 KB)
- AutoIDE.exe (75.87 KB)
- CHOICE.EXE (10.73 KB)
- CKEVT.EXE (141.89 KB)
- TDSK.EXE (24.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.062
of Live Update 5. You can find below a few links to other Live Update 5 versions:
...click to view all...
Live Update 5 is a program marketed by MSI. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Live Update 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Live Update 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Live Update 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Live Update 5". If it exists on your system the Live Update 5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Live Update 5 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Live Update 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Live Update 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Live Update 5.
8. After removing Live Update 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Live Update 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Live Update 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Live Update 5 by MSI from your PC, nor are we saying that Live Update 5 by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Live Update 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 04:44:36.027