Live Update 5
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Live Update 5 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Live Update 5 from your systemMSI
. Open here
where you can find out more on MSI. More data about the application Live Update 5 can be found at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Live Update 5 is C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.84 MB (1927736 bytes) on disk and is labeled LU5.exe.
The executables below are part of Live Update 5. They take about 24.91 MB (26123587
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BootStartLiveupdate.exe (308.00 KB)
- LU5.exe (1.84 MB)
- MSIWallpaper.exe (366.52 KB)
- Setupx32.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- ATIFlash.exe (232.00 KB)
- AEFUWIN32.exe (264.13 KB)
- AEFUWIN64.exe (342.13 KB)
- WinSFI.exe (372.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (372.13 KB)
- WinFlash.exe (348.00 KB)
- AFU414_W.EXE (375.55 KB)
- OSDWinFM.exe (288.00 KB)
- OSDWinFS.exe (60.00 KB)
- infinst_autol.exe (2.75 MB)
- Intel(R)_H61_Express_Chipset_126.96.36.1990.exe (4.63 MB)
- Intel(R)_N10_ICH7_chipset_188.8.131.524.exe (2.52 MB)
- Realtek_PCIe_GBE_Family_7.49.927.2011.exe (3.73 MB)
- setup.exe (390.60 KB)
- Setup.exe (934.77 KB)
- Difx64.exe (190.77 KB)
- Difx64.exe (110.77 KB)
- NTFS.EXE (162.78 KB)
- NTFSH.EXE (34.73 KB)
- append.exe (3.04 KB)
- AutoIDE.exe (75.87 KB)
- CHOICE.EXE (10.73 KB)
- CKEVT.EXE (141.89 KB)
- TDSK.EXE (24.50 KB)
- MSISetup.exe (608.00 KB)
This data is about Live Update 5 version 5.0.084
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Live Update 5:
...click to view all...
Live Update 5 is a program marketed by the software company MSI. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Live Update 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Live Update 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Live Update 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Live Update 5". The Live Update 5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Live Update 5 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Live Update 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Live Update 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Live Update 5.
8. After removing Live Update 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Live Update 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Live Update 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Live Update 5 by MSI from your PC, nor are we saying that Live Update 5 by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Live Update 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-28 16:49:21.430