Live Update 5
Live Update 5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Live Update 5 from your PCMSI
. Go over here
for more details on MSI. Click on http://www.msi.com/index.php
to get more details about Live Update 5 on MSI's website. Live Update 5 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Live Update 5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe. Live Update 5's main file takes around 1.85 MB (1935888 bytes) and is named LU5.exe.
Live Update 5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 148.85 MB (156083425
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LiveUpdate.exe (9.19 MB)
- LU5.exe (1.85 MB)
- MSIWallpaper.exe (366.52 KB)
- Setupx32.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- ATIFlash.exe (232.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (264.13 KB)
- AFUWINx64.EXE (342.13 KB)
- WinSFI.exe (372.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (372.13 KB)
- AEFUWIN32.exe (388.14 KB)
- AEFUWIN64.exe (461.14 KB)
- WinFlash.exe (348.00 KB)
- AFU414_W.EXE (375.55 KB)
- OSDWinFM.exe (288.00 KB)
- OSDWinFS.exe (60.00 KB)
- Audio_Genie_220.127.116.11.exe (2.24 MB)
- Control_Center_2.2.063.exe (7.66 MB)
- MS-7681.exe (4.79 MB)
- Realtek_HD_Audio_Drivers_18.104.22.16821.exe (104.22 MB)
- Realtek_PCIE_Network_Drivers_7.49.927.2011.exe (3.72 MB)
- setup.exe (390.60 KB)
- SuperCharger_1.0.117.exe (7.00 MB)
- NTFS.EXE (162.78 KB)
- NTFSH.EXE (34.73 KB)
- append.exe (3.04 KB)
- AutoIDE.exe (75.87 KB)
- CHOICE.EXE (10.73 KB)
- CKEVT.EXE (141.89 KB)
- TDSK.EXE (24.50 KB)
- MSISetup.exe (612.00 KB)
The current page applies to Live Update 5 version 5.0.074
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Live Update 5:
...click to view all...
Live Update 5 is a program offered by MSI. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Live Update 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Live Update 5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Live Update 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Live Update 5". The Live Update 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Live Update 5 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Live Update 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Live Update 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Live Update 5.
8. After uninstalling Live Update 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Live Update 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Live Update 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Live Update 5 by MSI from your computer, nor are we saying that Live Update 5 by MSI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Live Update 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 15:40:18.807