Live Update 5
This info is about Live Update 5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Live Update 5 from your systemMSI
. More data about MSI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.msi.com/index.php
if you want to read more on Live Update 5 on MSI's page. Live Update 5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Live Update 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.86 MB (1952312 bytes) on disk and is called LU5.exe.
Live Update 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.73 MB (10202072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BootStartLiveupdate.exe (308.00 KB)
- LU5.exe (1.86 MB)
- MSIWallpaper.exe (366.52 KB)
- Setupx32.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- ATIFlash.exe (232.00 KB)
- AEFUWIN32.exe (264.13 KB)
- AEFUWIN64.exe (342.13 KB)
- WinSFI.exe (372.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (372.13 KB)
- WinFlash.exe (348.00 KB)
- AFU414_W.EXE (375.55 KB)
- OSDWinFM.exe (288.00 KB)
- OSDWinFS.exe (60.00 KB)
- NTFS.EXE (162.78 KB)
- NTFSH.EXE (34.73 KB)
- append.exe (3.04 KB)
- AutoIDE.exe (75.87 KB)
- CHOICE.EXE (10.73 KB)
- CKEVT.EXE (141.89 KB)
- TDSK.EXE (24.50 KB)
- MSISetup.exe (612.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.091
of Live Update 5. For more Live Update 5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Live Update 5 is a program released by the software company MSI. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Live Update 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Live Update 5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Live Update 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Live Update 5". If it is installed on your PC the Live Update 5 app will be found automatically. After you click Live Update 5 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Live Update 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Live Update 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Live Update 5.
8. After uninstalling Live Update 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Live Update 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Live Update 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Live Update 5 by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that Live Update 5 by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Live Update 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-04 21:29:07.423