Live Update 5
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Live Update 5 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Live Update 5 from your computerMSI
. Further information on MSI can be found here
. You can get more details on Live Update 5 at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Live Update 5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe. Live Update 5's main file takes around 1.89 MB (1977328 bytes) and its name is LU5.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Live Update 5. They take about 18.31 MB (19202917
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BootStartLiveupdate.exe (308.00 KB)
- LU5.exe (1.89 MB)
- Setupx32.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- ATIFlash.exe (232.00 KB)
- AEFUWIN32.exe (264.13 KB)
- AEFUWIN64.exe (342.13 KB)
- WinSFI.exe (372.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (372.13 KB)
- WinFlash.exe (348.00 KB)
- AFU414_W.EXE (375.55 KB)
- OSDWinFM.exe (288.00 KB)
- OSDWinFS.exe (60.00 KB)
- Realtek_PCIE_Network_Drivers_5.808.1120.2012.exe (3.63 MB)
- Video_Genie_220.127.116.11.exe (2.23 MB)
- setup.exe (390.60 KB)
- Setup.exe (2.63 MB)
- NTFS.EXE (162.78 KB)
- NTFSH.EXE (34.73 KB)
- append.exe (3.04 KB)
- AutoIDE.exe (75.87 KB)
- CHOICE.EXE (10.73 KB)
- CKEVT.EXE (141.89 KB)
- TDSK.EXE (24.50 KB)
- MSISetup.exe (656.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.104
of Live Update 5. You can find below a few links to other Live Update 5 versions:
...click to view all...
Live Update 5 is an application offered by the software company MSI. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Live Update 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Live Update 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Live Update 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Live Update 5". The Live Update 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Live Update 5 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Live Update 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Live Update 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Live Update 5.
8. After uninstalling Live Update 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Live Update 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Live Update 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Live Update 5 by MSI from your PC, nor are we saying that Live Update 5 by MSI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Live Update 5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-25 11:14:17.507