Live Update 5
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Live Update 5 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Live Update 5 from your computerMSI
. Further information on MSI can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Live Update 5 at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. Live Update 5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5 directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Live Update 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Live Update 5's main file takes around 1.83 MB (1919504 bytes) and is called LU5.exe.
The executable files below are part of Live Update 5. They occupy an average of 19.15 MB (20081504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BootStartLiveupdate.exe (308.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (9.22 MB)
- LU5.exe (1.83 MB)
- MSIWallpaper.exe (366.52 KB)
- Setupx32.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- ATIFlash.exe (232.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (264.13 KB)
- AFUWINx64.EXE (342.13 KB)
- WinSFI.exe (372.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (372.13 KB)
- AEFUWIN32.exe (388.14 KB)
- AEFUWIN64.exe (461.14 KB)
- WinFlash.exe (348.00 KB)
- AFU414_W.EXE (375.55 KB)
- OSDWinFM.exe (288.00 KB)
- OSDWinFS.exe (60.00 KB)
- NTFS.EXE (162.78 KB)
- NTFSH.EXE (34.73 KB)
- append.exe (3.04 KB)
- AutoIDE.exe (75.87 KB)
- CHOICE.EXE (10.73 KB)
- CKEVT.EXE (141.89 KB)
- TDSK.EXE (24.50 KB)
- MSISetup.exe (608.00 KB)
The current page applies to Live Update 5 version 5.0.081
only. You can find here a few links to other Live Update 5 versions:
...click to view all...
Live Update 5 is an application marketed by the software company MSI. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Live Update 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Live Update 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Live Update 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Live Update 5". If it is installed on your PC the Live Update 5 application will be found very quickly. When you select Live Update 5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Live Update 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Live Update 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Live Update 5.
8. After uninstalling Live Update 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Live Update 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Live Update 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Live Update 5 by MSI from your computer, we are not saying that Live Update 5 by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Live Update 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 16:40:46.437