Live Update 5
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Live Update 5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Live Update 5 from your PCMSI
. Check out here
where you can get more info on MSI. You can see more info about Live Update 5 at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Live Update 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe. LU5.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.89 MB (1981424 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Live Update 5. They take about 387.87 MB (406712805
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BootStartLiveupdate.exe (308.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (3.84 MB)
- LU5.exe (1.89 MB)
- Setupx32.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- ATIFlash.exe (232.00 KB)
- AEFUWIN32.exe (264.13 KB)
- AEFUWIN64.exe (342.13 KB)
- WinSFI.exe (372.00 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (372.13 KB)
- WinFlash.exe (348.00 KB)
- AFU414_W.EXE (375.55 KB)
- OSDWinFM.exe (288.00 KB)
- OSDWinFS.exe (60.00 KB)
- Gaming_App_188.8.131.52.exe (2.08 MB)
- Intel_ME_Driver_184.108.40.2062.exe (51.35 MB)
- Killer_Network_Drivers_220.127.116.111.exe (143.65 MB)
- MS-7845.exe (6.33 MB)
- Realtek_HD_Audio_Drivers_18.104.22.16859.exe (150.18 MB)
- Setup.exe (961.96 KB)
- jhi_service.exe (165.46 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- IntelMeFwService.exe (128.46 KB)
- SetupICC.exe (795.24 KB)
- LMS.exe (357.96 KB)
- Drv64.exe (175.46 KB)
- MEcp64.exe (101.46 KB)
- NTFS.EXE (162.78 KB)
- NTFSH.EXE (34.73 KB)
- append.exe (3.04 KB)
- AutoIDE.exe (75.87 KB)
- CHOICE.EXE (10.73 KB)
- CKEVT.EXE (141.89 KB)
- TDSK.EXE (24.50 KB)
- MSISetup.exe (656.00 KB)
This web page is about Live Update 5 version 5.0.108
alone. You can find below a few links to other Live Update 5 versions:
...click to view all...
Live Update 5 is a program by the software company MSI. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Live Update 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Live Update 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Live Update 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Live Update 5". The Live Update 5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Live Update 5 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Live Update 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Live Update 5:
- The software company is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Live Update 5.
8. After uninstalling Live Update 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Live Update 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Live Update 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Live Update 5 by MSI from your computer, we are not saying that Live Update 5 by MSI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Live Update 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 08:16:30.880