Live Update 5
Live Update 5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Live Update 5 from your computerMSI
. Go over here
for more information on MSI. Please follow http://www.msi.com/index.php
if you want to read more on Live Update 5 on MSI's website. Live Update 5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Live Update 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. AEFUWIN32.exe is the Live Update 5's main executable file and it occupies close to 264.13 KB (270464 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Live Update 5. They occupy 10.05 MB (10536696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- AEFUWIN32.exe (264.13 KB)
- AEFUWIN64.exe (342.13 KB)
- WinSFI.exe (407.50 KB)
- AFUWIN.EXE (407.63 KB)
- afuwin.exe (295.16 KB)
- AFUWINx64.EXE (361.66 KB)
- AtiFlash.exe (231.00 KB)
- ATIWinflash.exe (1.88 MB)
- WinFlash.exe (383.50 KB)
- AFU414_W.EXE (411.05 KB)
- nvflash.exe (851.00 KB)
- OSDWinFM.exe (323.50 KB)
- OSDWinFS.exe (60.00 KB)
- NTFS.EXE (162.78 KB)
- NTFSH.EXE (34.73 KB)
- append.exe (3.04 KB)
- AutoIDE.exe (75.87 KB)
- CHOICE.EXE (10.73 KB)
- CKEVT.EXE (141.89 KB)
- TDSK.EXE (24.50 KB)
This info is about Live Update 5 version 5.0.113
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Live Update 5:
...click to view all...
Live Update 5 is a program offered by the software company MSI. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Live Update 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Live Update 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Live Update 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Live Update 5". The Live Update 5 app will be found automatically. After you click Live Update 5 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Live Update 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Live Update 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Live Update 5.
8. After removing Live Update 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Live Update 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Live Update 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Live Update 5 by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that Live Update 5 by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Live Update 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 16:11:09.740