Lenovo Incrustation is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation from your PCLenovo
. Go over here
for more information on Lenovo. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Lenovo Incrustation is C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. TPONSCR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 602.45 KB (616904 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Lenovo Incrustation. They occupy an average of 4.78 MB (5015392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dfraddapp.exe (154.98 KB)
- dfrcfg.exe (1.03 MB)
- dfrcfgc.exe (79.49 KB)
- dfrctl.exe (118.95 KB)
- dfrdef.exe (119.45 KB)
- dfrhiddenkey.exe (82.48 KB)
- dfrhiddenkeydesktop.exe (27.48 KB)
- dfrlayflat.exe (83.49 KB)
- dfrlayflatdesktop.exe (99.99 KB)
- extract.exe (99.00 KB)
- hlp8.exe (161.40 KB)
- micmute.exe (108.95 KB)
- micmutec.exe (64.55 KB)
- micmutes.exe (65.55 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (69.05 KB)
- pmev2_1.exe (63.64 KB)
- rmkbdppt.exe (46.99 KB)
- shtctky.exe (136.95 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (94.59 KB)
- TpFnF5.exe (865.01 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (249.09 KB)
- tphkload.exe (123.45 KB)
- TPHKSVC.exe (123.45 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (204.45 KB)
- TPONSCR.exe (602.45 KB)
This info is about Lenovo Incrustation version 8.78.00
only. You can find here a few links to other Lenovo Incrustation versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Lenovo Incrustation is a program marketed by Lenovo. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Lenovo Incrustation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Lenovo Incrustation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lenovo Incrustation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Incrustation". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Incrustation app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Lenovo Incrustation in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Incrustation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo Incrustation.
8. After removing Lenovo Incrustation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Incrustation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Incrustation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 15:24:23.560