Lenovo Incrustation is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation from your computerLenovo
. Check out here
where you can read more on Lenovo. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\UserName\HOTKEY directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Lenovo Incrustation is C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe. Lenovo Incrustation's primary file takes around 999.52 KB (1023504 bytes) and is called tposd.exe.
Lenovo Incrustation is composed of the following executables which take 4.99 MB (5228944
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dfraddapp.exe (154.98 KB)
- dfrcfg.exe (1.03 MB)
- dfrcfgc.exe (79.49 KB)
- dfrctl.exe (118.95 KB)
- dfrdef.exe (119.45 KB)
- dfrhiddenkey.exe (82.48 KB)
- dfrhiddenkeydesktop.exe (27.48 KB)
- dfrlayflat.exe (83.49 KB)
- dfrlayflatdesktop.exe (99.99 KB)
- errmsg.exe (30.52 KB)
- extract.exe (99.00 KB)
- hlp8.exe (170.02 KB)
- micmute.exe (114.52 KB)
- micmutec.exe (64.55 KB)
- micmutes.exe (65.55 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (69.05 KB)
- PerfModeSettings.exe (338.02 KB)
- rmkbdppt.exe (46.99 KB)
- shtctky.exe (227.08 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (94.59 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (249.09 KB)
- tphkload.exe (130.52 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (211.08 KB)
- tposd.exe (999.52 KB)
- tposdc.exe (377.02 KB)
This page is about Lenovo Incrustation version 8.81.00
only. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Incrustation versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Incrustation has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Lenovo Incrustation is an application offered by the software company Lenovo. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Lenovo Incrustation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Lenovo Incrustation from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lenovo Incrustation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Incrustation". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Incrustation application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Lenovo Incrustation in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo Incrustation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lenovo Incrustation.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Incrustation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Incrustation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Incrustation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo Incrustation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-01 21:13:43.680