This info is about Lenovo Incrustation for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation from your systemLenovo
. Additional info about Lenovo can be read here
. Lenovo Incrustation is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Lenovo Incrustation's complete uninstall command line is C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe. tposd.exe is the Lenovo Incrustation's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.32 MB (1387080 bytes) on disk.
Lenovo Incrustation installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.75 MB (14423144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dfraddapp.exe (160.58 KB)
- dfrcfg.exe (1.03 MB)
- dfrcfgc.exe (85.07 KB)
- dfrctl.exe (124.57 KB)
- dfrdef.exe (125.07 KB)
- dfrhiddenkey.exe (88.07 KB)
- dfrhiddenkeydesktop.exe (33.07 KB)
- dfrlayflat.exe (89.07 KB)
- dfrlayflatdesktop.exe (105.57 KB)
- errmsg.exe (34.07 KB)
- extapsup.exe (339.08 KB)
- hlp8.exe (170.58 KB)
- kbdmgr.exe (5.14 MB)
- kbdmgrc.exe (123.08 KB)
- micmute.exe (114.57 KB)
- micmutec.exe (70.07 KB)
- micmutes.exe (71.08 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (74.57 KB)
- osdui.exe (2.91 MB)
- PerfModeSettings.exe (338.02 KB)
- rmkbdppt.exe (52.57 KB)
- shtctky.exe (165.57 KB)
- specialkeyhelper.exe (106.07 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (100.58 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (255.07 KB)
- tphkload.exe (130.58 KB)
- tpnumlk.exe (141.05 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (211.07 KB)
- tposd.exe (1.32 MB)
- tposdc.exe (121.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.86.11
of Lenovo Incrustation. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Incrustation versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Lenovo Incrustation we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Lenovo Incrustation is a program marketed by the software company Lenovo. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Lenovo Incrustation from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lenovo Incrustation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Incrustation". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Incrustation app will be found very quickly. After you click Lenovo Incrustation in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Lenovo Incrustation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo Incrustation.
8. After removing Lenovo Incrustation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Incrustation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Incrustation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo from your computer, we are not saying that Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo Incrustation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-03 18:36:37.520