You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Lenovo Incrustation for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation from your systemLenovo
. You can find out more on Lenovo or check for application updates here
. Lenovo Incrustation is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Lenovo Incrustation. Lenovo Incrustation's primary file takes about 999.02 KB (1022992 bytes) and its name is tposd.exe.
Lenovo Incrustation contains of the executables below. They take 4.86 MB (5100080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dfraddapp.exe (154.98 KB)
- dfrcfg.exe (1.03 MB)
- dfrcfgc.exe (79.49 KB)
- dfrctl.exe (118.95 KB)
- dfrdef.exe (119.45 KB)
- dfrhiddenkey.exe (82.48 KB)
- dfrhiddenkeydesktop.exe (27.48 KB)
- dfrlayflat.exe (83.49 KB)
- dfrlayflatdesktop.exe (99.99 KB)
- extract.exe (99.00 KB)
- hlp8.exe (170.02 KB)
- micmute.exe (107.66 KB)
- micmutec.exe (64.55 KB)
- micmutes.exe (65.55 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (69.05 KB)
- PerfModeSettings.exe (338.02 KB)
- rmkbdppt.exe (46.99 KB)
- shtctky.exe (146.52 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (94.59 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (249.09 KB)
- tphkload.exe (130.02 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (204.16 KB)
- tposd.exe (999.02 KB)
- tposdc.exe (377.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.80.14
of Lenovo Incrustation. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Incrustation versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Incrustation is a program offered by Lenovo. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Lenovo Incrustation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Lenovo Incrustation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lenovo Incrustation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Incrustation". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Incrustation program will be found very quickly. After you select Lenovo Incrustation in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Lenovo Incrustation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lenovo Incrustation.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Incrustation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Incrustation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Incrustation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 17:05:02.583