Lenovo Incrustation is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation from your systemLenovo
. Go over here
for more information on Lenovo. Lenovo Incrustation is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Lenovo Incrustation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. TPONSCR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 778.07 KB (796744 bytes) on disk.
Lenovo Incrustation is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.17 MB (11709992
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bt7.exe (67.07 KB)
- dfraddapp.exe (160.58 KB)
- dfrcfg.exe (1.03 MB)
- dfrcfgc.exe (85.07 KB)
- dfrctl.exe (124.57 KB)
- dfrdef.exe (125.07 KB)
- dfrhiddenkey.exe (88.07 KB)
- dfrhiddenkeydesktop.exe (33.07 KB)
- dfrlayflat.exe (89.07 KB)
- dfrlayflatdesktop.exe (105.57 KB)
- errmsg.exe (30.52 KB)
- hlp8.exe (170.07 KB)
- kbdmgr.exe (5.14 MB)
- kbdmgrc.exe (381.57 KB)
- micmute.exe (115.07 KB)
- micmutec.exe (70.07 KB)
- micmutes.exe (71.07 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (74.57 KB)
- PerfModeSettings.exe (338.02 KB)
- pmev2_1.exe (69.08 KB)
- rmkbdppt.exe (52.57 KB)
- shtctky.exe (164.08 KB)
- specialkeyhelper.exe (106.07 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (100.58 KB)
- TpFnF5.exe (865.03 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (255.07 KB)
- tphkload.exe (130.58 KB)
- TPHKSVC.exe (129.02 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (210.08 KB)
- TPONSCR.exe (778.07 KB)
- tposdc.exe (121.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.86.02
of Lenovo Incrustation. For other Lenovo Incrustation versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Incrustation is an application released by the software company Lenovo. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Lenovo Incrustation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Lenovo Incrustation from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lenovo Incrustation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Incrustation". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Incrustation app will be found very quickly. After you click Lenovo Incrustation in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo Incrustation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lenovo Incrustation.
8. After removing Lenovo Incrustation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Incrustation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Incrustation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Incrustation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-22 17:16:59.030