This page is about Lenovo Incrustation for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation from your PCLenovo
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Lenovo. Usually the Lenovo Incrustation application is found in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Lenovo Incrustation is C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 602.45 KB (616904 bytes) on disk and is named TPONSCR.exe.
The executable files below are part of Lenovo Incrustation. They occupy about 4.76 MB (4995448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dfraddapp.exe (154.98 KB)
- dfrcfg.exe (1.03 MB)
- dfrcfgc.exe (79.49 KB)
- dfrctl.exe (118.95 KB)
- dfrdef.exe (119.45 KB)
- dfrhiddenkey.exe (82.48 KB)
- dfrhiddenkeydesktop.exe (27.48 KB)
- dfrlayflat.exe (83.49 KB)
- dfrlayflatdesktop.exe (99.99 KB)
- extract.exe (99.00 KB)
- hlp8.exe (159.45 KB)
- micmute.exe (108.95 KB)
- micmutec.exe (64.55 KB)
- micmutes.exe (65.55 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (69.05 KB)
- pmev2_1.exe (63.64 KB)
- rmkbdppt.exe (46.99 KB)
- shtctky.exe (136.95 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (94.59 KB)
- TpFnF5.exe (847.48 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (249.09 KB)
- tphkload.exe (123.45 KB)
- TPHKSVC.exe (123.45 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (204.45 KB)
- TPONSCR.exe (602.45 KB)
The current page applies to Lenovo Incrustation version 8.72.10
only. For other Lenovo Incrustation versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Incrustation is a program offered by Lenovo. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Lenovo Incrustation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Lenovo Incrustation from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lenovo Incrustation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Incrustation". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Incrustation program will be found automatically. After you select Lenovo Incrustation in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Lenovo Incrustation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lenovo Incrustation.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Incrustation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Incrustation which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Incrustation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Incrustation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-10 09:54:32.860