Lenovo Incrustation is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation from your systemLenovo
. Take a look here
for more details on Lenovo. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Lenovo Incrustation is C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. tposd.exe is the Lenovo Incrustation's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 999.02 KB (1022992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Lenovo Incrustation. They take about 4.99 MB (5228304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dfraddapp.exe (154.98 KB)
- dfrcfg.exe (1.03 MB)
- dfrcfgc.exe (79.49 KB)
- dfrctl.exe (118.95 KB)
- dfrdef.exe (119.45 KB)
- dfrhiddenkey.exe (82.48 KB)
- dfrhiddenkeydesktop.exe (27.48 KB)
- dfrlayflat.exe (83.49 KB)
- dfrlayflatdesktop.exe (99.99 KB)
- errmsg.exe (30.52 KB)
- extract.exe (99.00 KB)
- hlp8.exe (170.02 KB)
- micmute.exe (114.52 KB)
- micmutec.exe (64.55 KB)
- micmutes.exe (65.55 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (69.05 KB)
- PerfModeSettings.exe (338.02 KB)
- rmkbdppt.exe (46.99 KB)
- shtctky.exe (227.02 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (94.59 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (249.09 KB)
- tphkload.exe (130.52 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (211.02 KB)
- tposd.exe (999.02 KB)
- tposdc.exe (377.02 KB)
This data is about Lenovo Incrustation version 8.80.21
alone. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Incrustation versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Incrustation is a program released by the software company Lenovo. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Lenovo Incrustation from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lenovo Incrustation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Incrustation". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Incrustation application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Lenovo Incrustation in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Lenovo Incrustation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lenovo Incrustation.
8. After removing Lenovo Incrustation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Incrustation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo Incrustation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo Incrustation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-11 15:43:49.973