This page contains detailed information on how to remove Lenovo Incrustation for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation from your PCLenovo
. Open here
where you can get more info on Lenovo. Usually the Lenovo Incrustation program is found in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY directory, depending on the user's option during install. Lenovo Incrustation's complete uninstall command line is C:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe. TPONSCR.exe is the Lenovo Incrustation's primary executable file and it occupies close to 602.45 KB (616904 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Lenovo Incrustation. They take about 4.78 MB (5015416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dfraddapp.exe (154.98 KB)
- dfrcfg.exe (1.03 MB)
- dfrcfgc.exe (79.49 KB)
- dfrctl.exe (118.95 KB)
- dfrdef.exe (119.45 KB)
- dfrhiddenkey.exe (82.48 KB)
- dfrhiddenkeydesktop.exe (27.48 KB)
- dfrlayflat.exe (83.49 KB)
- dfrlayflatdesktop.exe (99.99 KB)
- extract.exe (99.00 KB)
- hlp8.exe (161.40 KB)
- micmute.exe (108.95 KB)
- micmutec.exe (64.55 KB)
- micmutes.exe (65.55 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (69.05 KB)
- pmev2_1.exe (63.64 KB)
- rmkbdppt.exe (46.99 KB)
- shtctky.exe (136.95 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (94.59 KB)
- TpFnF5.exe (865.03 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (249.09 KB)
- tphkload.exe (123.45 KB)
- TPHKSVC.exe (123.45 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (204.45 KB)
- TPONSCR.exe (602.45 KB)
The current web page applies to Lenovo Incrustation version 8.79.20
alone. For other Lenovo Incrustation versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Incrustation is an application released by Lenovo. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Lenovo Incrustation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Lenovo Incrustation from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lenovo Incrustation or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo Incrustation". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Incrustation app will be found very quickly. After you click Lenovo Incrustation in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Lenovo Incrustation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lenovo Incrustation.
8. After removing Lenovo Incrustation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Incrustation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Incrustation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo Incrustation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-07 10:35:48.827