Lenovo Incrustation is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation from your computerLenovo
. More information about Lenovo can be found here
. Lenovo Incrustation is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Lenovo Incrustation is C:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 673.66 KB (689832 bytes) on disk and is labeled TPONSCR.exe.
The executable files below are part of Lenovo Incrustation. They occupy an average of 4.85 MB (5086440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dfraddapp.exe (154.98 KB)
- dfrcfg.exe (1.03 MB)
- dfrcfgc.exe (79.49 KB)
- dfrctl.exe (118.95 KB)
- dfrdef.exe (119.45 KB)
- dfrhiddenkey.exe (82.48 KB)
- dfrhiddenkeydesktop.exe (27.48 KB)
- dfrlayflat.exe (83.49 KB)
- dfrlayflatdesktop.exe (99.99 KB)
- extract.exe (99.00 KB)
- hlp8.exe (159.66 KB)
- micmute.exe (107.66 KB)
- micmutec.exe (64.55 KB)
- micmutes.exe (65.55 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (69.05 KB)
- pmev2_1.exe (63.64 KB)
- rmkbdppt.exe (46.99 KB)
- shtctky.exe (139.66 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (94.59 KB)
- TpFnF5.exe (865.03 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (249.09 KB)
- tphkload.exe (123.16 KB)
- TPHKSVC.exe (123.45 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (203.16 KB)
- TPONSCR.exe (673.66 KB)
This page is about Lenovo Incrustation version 8.80.01
alone. You can find here a few links to other Lenovo Incrustation releases:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Incrustation is an application released by Lenovo. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Lenovo Incrustation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lenovo Incrustation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Incrustation". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Incrustation app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Lenovo Incrustation in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo Incrustation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lenovo Incrustation.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Incrustation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Incrustation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Incrustation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-04 21:46:28.253