This web page contains complete information on how to remove Lenovo Incrustation for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation from your computerLenovo
. Further information on Lenovo can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Lenovo Incrustation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. tposd.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 999.02 KB (1022992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Lenovo Incrustation. They take about 8.22 MB (8616584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dfraddapp.exe (154.98 KB)
- dfrcfg.exe (1.03 MB)
- dfrcfgc.exe (79.49 KB)
- dfrctl.exe (118.95 KB)
- dfrdef.exe (119.45 KB)
- dfrhiddenkey.exe (82.48 KB)
- dfrhiddenkeydesktop.exe (27.48 KB)
- dfrlayflat.exe (83.49 KB)
- dfrlayflatdesktop.exe (99.99 KB)
- extapsup.exe (333.45 KB)
- extract.exe (99.00 KB)
- hlp8.exe (159.66 KB)
- micmute.exe (107.66 KB)
- micmutec.exe (64.55 KB)
- micmutes.exe (65.55 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (69.05 KB)
- osdui.exe (2.90 MB)
- PerfModeSettings.exe (338.02 KB)
- rmkbdppt.exe (46.99 KB)
- shtctky.exe (146.52 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (94.59 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (249.09 KB)
- tphkload.exe (130.02 KB)
- tpnumlk.exe (141.05 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (204.16 KB)
- tposd.exe (999.02 KB)
- tposdc.exe (377.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.80.13
of Lenovo Incrustation. You can find below a few links to other Lenovo Incrustation versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Incrustation is a program offered by Lenovo. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Lenovo Incrustation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lenovo Incrustation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Incrustation". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Incrustation application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Lenovo Incrustation in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Lenovo Incrustation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lenovo Incrustation.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Incrustation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Incrustation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo Incrustation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Incrustation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-09 22:05:25.667