Lenovo Incrustation is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation from your computerLenovo
. Further information on Lenovo can be found here
. Usually the Lenovo Incrustation program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Lenovo Incrustation. The application's main executable file occupies 1.32 MB (1387080 bytes) on disk and is named tposd.exe.
Lenovo Incrustation is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.38 MB (10880352
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dfraddapp.exe (160.58 KB)
- dfrcfg.exe (1.03 MB)
- dfrcfgc.exe (85.07 KB)
- dfrctl.exe (124.57 KB)
- dfrdef.exe (125.07 KB)
- dfrhiddenkey.exe (88.07 KB)
- dfrhiddenkeydesktop.exe (33.07 KB)
- dfrlayflat.exe (89.07 KB)
- dfrlayflatdesktop.exe (105.57 KB)
- errmsg.exe (30.52 KB)
- hlp8.exe (170.07 KB)
- kbdmgr.exe (5.14 MB)
- kbdmgrc.exe (123.08 KB)
- micmute.exe (114.57 KB)
- micmutec.exe (70.07 KB)
- micmutes.exe (71.08 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (74.57 KB)
- PerfModeSettings.exe (338.02 KB)
- rmkbdppt.exe (52.57 KB)
- shtctky.exe (165.58 KB)
- specialkeyhelper.exe (106.07 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (100.58 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (255.07 KB)
- tphkload.exe (130.58 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (211.07 KB)
- tposd.exe (1.32 MB)
- tposdc.exe (121.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.86.06
of Lenovo Incrustation. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Incrustation versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Incrustation is an application by Lenovo. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Lenovo Incrustation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Lenovo Incrustation with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lenovo Incrustation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Incrustation". The Lenovo Incrustation application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Lenovo Incrustation in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Lenovo Incrustation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo Incrustation.
8. After removing Lenovo Incrustation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Incrustation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Incrustation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-21 10:21:37.977