This web page is about Lenovo Incrustation for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation from your computerLenovo
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Lenovo. Usually the Lenovo Incrustation program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Lenovo Incrustation's complete uninstall command line is rundll32.exe. TPONSCR.exe is the Lenovo Incrustation's main executable file and it occupies about 626.95 KB (641992 bytes) on disk.
Lenovo Incrustation installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.63 MB (4852088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dfraddapp.exe (155.98 KB)
- dfrcfg.exe (1.03 MB)
- dfrcfgc.exe (69.99 KB)
- dfrctl.exe (101.45 KB)
- dfrdef.exe (108.95 KB)
- dfrhiddenkey.exe (72.48 KB)
- dfrhiddenkeydesktop.exe (28.48 KB)
- dfrlayflat.exe (73.99 KB)
- dfrlayflatdesktop.exe (100.49 KB)
- extract.exe (99.00 KB)
- hlp8.exe (130.45 KB)
- micmute.exe (108.95 KB)
- micmutec.exe (55.55 KB)
- micmutes.exe (65.55 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (61.05 KB)
- pmev2_1.exe (63.64 KB)
- rmkbdppt.exe (41.99 KB)
- shtctky.exe (112.45 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (89.59 KB)
- TpFnF5.exe (847.48 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (249.09 KB)
- tphkload.exe (114.45 KB)
- TPHKSVC.exe (123.45 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (183.95 KB)
- TPONSCR.exe (626.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.63.10
of Lenovo Incrustation. You can find below a few links to other Lenovo Incrustation versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Incrustation is an application marketed by Lenovo. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Lenovo Incrustation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lenovo Incrustation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Incrustation". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Incrustation program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Lenovo Incrustation in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Lenovo Incrustation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo Incrustation.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Incrustation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Incrustation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Incrustation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 20:25:52.910