This web page contains complete information on how to remove Lenovo Incrustation for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation from your computerLenovo
. More info about Lenovo can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY folder (same installation drive as Windows). Lenovo Incrustation's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe. Lenovo Incrustation's primary file takes around 999.58 KB (1023568 bytes) and is called tposd.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Lenovo Incrustation. They occupy about 4.92 MB (5163016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dfraddapp.exe (154.98 KB)
- dfrcfg.exe (1.03 MB)
- dfrcfgc.exe (79.49 KB)
- dfrctl.exe (118.95 KB)
- dfrdef.exe (119.45 KB)
- dfrhiddenkey.exe (82.48 KB)
- dfrhiddenkeydesktop.exe (27.48 KB)
- dfrlayflat.exe (83.49 KB)
- dfrlayflatdesktop.exe (99.99 KB)
- errmsg.exe (30.52 KB)
- extract.exe (99.00 KB)
- hlp8.exe (170.07 KB)
- micmute.exe (114.52 KB)
- micmutec.exe (64.55 KB)
- micmutes.exe (65.55 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (69.05 KB)
- PerfModeSettings.exe (338.02 KB)
- rmkbdppt.exe (46.99 KB)
- shtctky.exe (162.58 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (94.59 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (249.09 KB)
- tphkload.exe (130.52 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (211.08 KB)
- tposd.exe (999.58 KB)
- tposdc.exe (377.02 KB)
This page is about Lenovo Incrustation version 8.82.00
alone. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Incrustation versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Incrustation is an application offered by the software company Lenovo. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Lenovo Incrustation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Lenovo Incrustation from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lenovo Incrustation or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo Incrustation". The Lenovo Incrustation program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Lenovo Incrustation in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Lenovo Incrustation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lenovo Incrustation.
8. After removing Lenovo Incrustation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Incrustation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo Incrustation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo from your computer, we are not saying that Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo Incrustation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-13 07:35:41.277