This page is about Lenovo Incrustation for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation from your PCLenovo
. More information on Lenovo can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Lenovo Incrustation is C:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. TPONSCR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 602.45 KB (616904 bytes) on disk.
Lenovo Incrustation installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.78 MB (5015392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dfraddapp.exe (154.98 KB)
- dfrcfg.exe (1.03 MB)
- dfrcfgc.exe (79.49 KB)
- dfrctl.exe (118.95 KB)
- dfrdef.exe (119.45 KB)
- dfrhiddenkey.exe (82.48 KB)
- dfrhiddenkeydesktop.exe (27.48 KB)
- dfrlayflat.exe (83.49 KB)
- dfrlayflatdesktop.exe (99.99 KB)
- extract.exe (99.00 KB)
- hlp8.exe (161.40 KB)
- micmute.exe (108.95 KB)
- micmutec.exe (64.55 KB)
- micmutes.exe (65.55 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (69.05 KB)
- pmev2_1.exe (63.64 KB)
- rmkbdppt.exe (46.99 KB)
- shtctky.exe (136.95 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (94.59 KB)
- TpFnF5.exe (865.01 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (249.09 KB)
- tphkload.exe (123.45 KB)
- TPHKSVC.exe (123.45 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (204.45 KB)
- TPONSCR.exe (602.45 KB)
The current web page applies to Lenovo Incrustation version 8.79.10
only. You can find below a few links to other Lenovo Incrustation releases:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Lenovo Incrustation from your computer.Registry that is not removed:
Lenovo Incrustation is an application released by Lenovo. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Lenovo Incrustation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lenovo Incrustation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Incrustation". The Lenovo Incrustation program will be found automatically. After you click Lenovo Incrustation in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Lenovo Incrustation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo Incrustation.
8. After removing Lenovo Incrustation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Incrustation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo Incrustation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo Incrustation in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-04 14:25:37.310