You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation from your PCLenovo
. You can find out more on Lenovo or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\UserName\HOTKEY folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Lenovo Incrustation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled TPONSCR.exe and its approximative size is 673.66 KB (689832 bytes).
Lenovo Incrustation contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.86 MB (5100472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dfraddapp.exe (154.98 KB)
- dfrcfg.exe (1.03 MB)
- dfrcfgc.exe (79.49 KB)
- dfrctl.exe (118.95 KB)
- dfrdef.exe (119.45 KB)
- dfrhiddenkey.exe (82.48 KB)
- dfrhiddenkeydesktop.exe (27.48 KB)
- dfrlayflat.exe (83.49 KB)
- dfrlayflatdesktop.exe (99.99 KB)
- extract.exe (99.00 KB)
- hlp8.exe (159.66 KB)
- micmute.exe (107.66 KB)
- micmutec.exe (64.55 KB)
- micmutes.exe (65.55 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (69.05 KB)
- pmev2_1.exe (63.64 KB)
- rmkbdppt.exe (46.99 KB)
- shtctky.exe (146.52 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (94.59 KB)
- TpFnF5.exe (865.03 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (249.09 KB)
- tphkload.exe (130.02 KB)
- TPHKSVC.exe (123.45 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (203.16 KB)
- TPONSCR.exe (673.66 KB)
This data is about Lenovo Incrustation version 8.80.05
only. You can find here a few links to other Lenovo Incrustation releases:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Incrustation is a program released by the software company Lenovo. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Lenovo Incrustation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Lenovo Incrustation from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lenovo Incrustation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Incrustation". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Incrustation program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lenovo Incrustation in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Lenovo Incrustation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lenovo Incrustation.
8. After removing Lenovo Incrustation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Incrustation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo Incrustation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Incrustation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 13:26:25.297