You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation from your PCLenovo
. Additional info about Lenovo can be read here
. Usually the Lenovo Incrustation application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Lenovo Incrustation is C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called TPONSCR.exe and its approximative size is 897.02 KB (918544 bytes).
Lenovo Incrustation contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.55 MB (5815616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dfraddapp.exe (155.98 KB)
- dfrcfg.exe (1.03 MB)
- dfrcfgc.exe (69.99 KB)
- dfrctl.exe (101.45 KB)
- dfrdef.exe (108.95 KB)
- dfrhiddenkey.exe (72.48 KB)
- dfrhiddenkeydesktop.exe (28.48 KB)
- dfrlayflat.exe (73.99 KB)
- dfrlayflatdesktop.exe (100.49 KB)
- extract.exe (99.00 KB)
- hlp8.exe (132.66 KB)
- micmute.exe (107.66 KB)
- micmutec.exe (55.55 KB)
- micmutes.exe (65.55 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (61.05 KB)
- PerfModeSettings.exe (334.52 KB)
- pmev2_1.exe (63.64 KB)
- rmkbdppt.exe (41.99 KB)
- shtctky.exe (122.52 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (89.59 KB)
- TpFnF5.exe (865.03 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (249.09 KB)
- tphkload.exe (121.02 KB)
- TPHKSVC.exe (123.45 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (182.66 KB)
- TPONSCR.exe (897.02 KB)
- tposdc.exe (302.52 KB)
This info is about Lenovo Incrustation version 8.80.10
alone. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Incrustation versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Lenovo Incrustation is an application marketed by Lenovo. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Lenovo Incrustation with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lenovo Incrustation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Incrustation". The Lenovo Incrustation application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Lenovo Incrustation in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Lenovo Incrustation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lenovo Incrustation.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Incrustation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Incrustation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo Incrustation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 11:13:13.460