This page is about Lenovo Incrustation for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation from your PCLenovo
. Open here
for more information on Lenovo. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Lenovo Incrustation is C:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe. Lenovo Incrustation's primary file takes about 765.02 KB (783376 bytes) and its name is TPONSCR.exe.
Lenovo Incrustation contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.79 MB (6070736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dfraddapp.exe (154.98 KB)
- dfrcfg.exe (1.03 MB)
- dfrcfgc.exe (79.49 KB)
- dfrctl.exe (118.95 KB)
- dfrdef.exe (119.45 KB)
- dfrhiddenkey.exe (82.48 KB)
- dfrhiddenkeydesktop.exe (27.48 KB)
- dfrlayflat.exe (83.49 KB)
- dfrlayflatdesktop.exe (99.99 KB)
- errmsg.exe (30.52 KB)
- extract.exe (99.00 KB)
- hlp8.exe (170.02 KB)
- micmute.exe (114.52 KB)
- micmutec.exe (64.55 KB)
- micmutes.exe (65.55 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (69.05 KB)
- PerfModeSettings.exe (338.02 KB)
- pmev2_1.exe (63.64 KB)
- rmkbdppt.exe (46.99 KB)
- shtctky.exe (227.02 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (94.59 KB)
- TpFnF5.exe (865.03 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (249.09 KB)
- tphkload.exe (130.52 KB)
- TPHKSVC.exe (129.02 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (210.02 KB)
- TPONSCR.exe (765.02 KB)
- tposdc.exe (377.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.80.22
of Lenovo Incrustation. You can find below info on other releases of Lenovo Incrustation:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Incrustation is an application by Lenovo. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Lenovo Incrustation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Lenovo Incrustation from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lenovo Incrustation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Incrustation". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Incrustation application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Lenovo Incrustation in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo Incrustation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo Incrustation.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Incrustation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Incrustation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Incrustation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Incrustation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 22:48:47.323