Lenovo Incrustation is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation from your PCLenovo
. Open here
for more information on Lenovo. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Lenovo Incrustation is C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe. tposd.exe is the Lenovo Incrustation's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.32 MB (1387080 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Lenovo Incrustation. They occupy about 11.49 MB (12046256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dfraddapp.exe (154.98 KB)
- dfrcfg.exe (1.03 MB)
- dfrcfgc.exe (79.49 KB)
- dfrctl.exe (118.95 KB)
- dfrdef.exe (119.45 KB)
- dfrhiddenkey.exe (82.48 KB)
- dfrhiddenkeydesktop.exe (27.48 KB)
- dfrlayflat.exe (83.49 KB)
- dfrlayflatdesktop.exe (99.99 KB)
- errmsg.exe (30.52 KB)
- extract.exe (99.00 KB)
- hlp8.exe (170.07 KB)
- kbdmgr.exe (5.14 MB)
- kbdmgrc.exe (381.57 KB)
- micmute.exe (114.57 KB)
- micmutec.exe (64.55 KB)
- micmutes.exe (65.55 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (69.05 KB)
- PerfModeSettings.exe (338.02 KB)
- rmkbdppt.exe (46.99 KB)
- shtctky.exe (164.08 KB)
- specialkeyhelper.exe (106.07 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (94.59 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (249.09 KB)
- tphkload.exe (130.58 KB)
- TPHKSVC.exe (123.55 KB)
- tpnumlk.exe (141.05 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (211.07 KB)
- TPONSCR.exe (602.45 KB)
- tposd.exe (1.32 MB)
- tposdc.exe (121.57 KB)
This data is about Lenovo Incrustation version 8.85.03
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Lenovo Incrustation:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Lenovo Incrustation.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Lenovo Incrustation is an application by Lenovo. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Lenovo Incrustation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Lenovo Incrustation from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lenovo Incrustation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Incrustation". The Lenovo Incrustation program will be found automatically. When you click Lenovo Incrustation in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo Incrustation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo Incrustation.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Incrustation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Incrustation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Incrustation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo Incrustation by Lenovo is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo Incrustation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-06 10:32:25.430