DW WLAN Card
DW WLAN Card is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your PCDell Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Dell Inc.. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling DW WLAN Card is C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. DW WLAN Card's primary file takes around 382.50 KB (391680 bytes) and is called bcmwlu00.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside DW WLAN Card. They take about 2.12 MB (2220488
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (723.84 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (382.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- wapiutil.exe (39.03 KB)
This data is about DW WLAN Card version 1.400.108.0
only. For other DW WLAN Card versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DW WLAN Card is a program by the software company Dell Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DW WLAN Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DW WLAN Card or simply activate the Search field and type in "DW WLAN Card". The DW WLAN Card application will be found very quickly. After you click DW WLAN Card in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DW WLAN Card, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DW WLAN Card.
8. After uninstalling DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DW WLAN Card that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DW WLAN Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DW WLAN Card in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-04 17:44:16.713