DW WLAN Card
DW WLAN Card is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your PCDell Inc.
. You can find out more on Dell Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the DW WLAN Card application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove DW WLAN Card by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 382.50 KB (391680 bytes) on disk and is labeled bcmwlu00.exe.
DW WLAN Card is composed of the following executables which take 2.08 MB (2181032
bytes) on disk:
- bcmwls64.exe (724.34 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (382.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
This info is about DW WLAN Card version 7.35.340.0
only. Click on the links below for other DW WLAN Card versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling DW WLAN Card we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall DW WLAN Card from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by DW WLAN Card's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwls.ini
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwls64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\dpinst64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcm43xx.cat
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcm43xx64.cat
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmihvsrv.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmihvsrv64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmihvui.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmihvui64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwdi.inf
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwl63.sys
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwl63a.sys
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\PackageVersion.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Readme.rtf
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\uninstall.log
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DW WLAN Card
DW WLAN Card is an application marketed by Dell Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DW WLAN Card or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DW WLAN Card". If it is installed on your PC the DW WLAN Card app will be found automatically. When you click DW WLAN Card in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DW WLAN Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DW WLAN Card.
8. After uninstalling DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DW WLAN Card that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DW WLAN Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DW WLAN Card in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-06 18:15:10.963