DW WLAN Card
This info is about DW WLAN Card for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your PCDell Inc.
. More information on Dell Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for DW WLAN Card is C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 312.00 KB (319488 bytes) on disk and is called bcmwlu00.exe.
The executable files below are part of DW WLAN Card. They take an average of 962.30 KB (985400
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (650.30 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (312.00 KB)
This web page is about DW WLAN Card version 18.104.22.168
only. For other DW WLAN Card versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you remove DW WLAN Card from your computer.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\BCM43XX.CAT
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\BCM43XX64.CAT
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmihvsrv64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmihvui64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwl6.inf
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwl664.sys
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwlcoi64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwls.ini
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwls64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\PackageVersion.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\uninstall.log
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DW WLAN Card
DW WLAN Card is a program marketed by Dell Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DW WLAN Card from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DW WLAN Card or simply click the Search field and type in "DW WLAN Card". If it exists on your system the DW WLAN Card application will be found automatically. After you click DW WLAN Card in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DW WLAN Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DW WLAN Card.
8. After uninstalling DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DW WLAN Card that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DW WLAN Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DW WLAN Card in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:20:32.330