DW WLAN Card
This info is about DW WLAN Card for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your computerDell Inc.
. More information on Dell Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for DW WLAN Card is C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 312.00 KB (319488 bytes) on disk and is called bcmwlu00.exe.
The executable files below are part of DW WLAN Card. They take an average of 962.30 KB (985400
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (650.30 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (312.00 KB)
This web page is about DW WLAN Card version 22.214.171.124
only. For other DW WLAN Card versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DW WLAN Card is a program by Dell Inc.. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DW WLAN Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DW WLAN Card or simply click the Search feature and type in "DW WLAN Card". The DW WLAN Card program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DW WLAN Card in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DW WLAN Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DW WLAN Card.
8. After uninstalling DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DW WLAN Card which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DW WLAN Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DW WLAN Card in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:20:32.330