DW WLAN Card
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove DW WLAN Card for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your PCDell Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Dell Inc.. Usually the DW WLAN Card application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling DW WLAN Card is C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 382.50 KB (391680 bytes) on disk.
DW WLAN Card is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.08 MB (2180520
bytes) on disk:
- bcmwls64.exe (723.84 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (382.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
The current web page applies to DW WLAN Card version 7.35.317.0
only. You can find below a few links to other DW WLAN Card versions:
...click to view all...
DW WLAN Card is an application by Dell Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DW WLAN Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DW WLAN Card or simply click the Search field and type in "DW WLAN Card". If it exists on your system the DW WLAN Card application will be found automatically. After you click DW WLAN Card in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DW WLAN Card, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DW WLAN Card.
8. After uninstalling DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DW WLAN Card which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DW WLAN Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DW WLAN Card in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:28:09.277