DW WLAN Card
DW WLAN Card is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your computerDell Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Dell Inc.. DW WLAN Card is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. DW WLAN Card's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 380.00 KB (389120 bytes) on disk and is titled bcmwlu00.exe.
DW WLAN Card installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.07 MB (2168704
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (714.80 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (380.00 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of DW WLAN Card. For more DW WLAN Card versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DW WLAN Card is an application released by Dell Inc.. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DW WLAN Card from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DW WLAN Card or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DW WLAN Card". If it exists on your system the DW WLAN Card program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DW WLAN Card in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DW WLAN Card, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DW WLAN Card.
8. After removing DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DW WLAN Card which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DW WLAN Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DW WLAN Card supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:26:08.697