DW WLAN Card
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall DW WLAN Card for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your systemDell Inc.
. Further information on Dell Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the DW WLAN Card application is found in the C:\Program Files\UserName\DW WLAN Card directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for DW WLAN Card is C:\Program Files\UserName\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 380.00 KB (389120 bytes) on disk and is called bcmwlu00.exe.
DW WLAN Card is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.07 MB (2167680
bytes) on disk:
- bcmwls64.exe (713.80 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (380.00 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
The current web page applies to DW WLAN Card version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other DW WLAN Card versions:
...click to view all...
DW WLAN Card has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall DW WLAN Card:
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwls.ini
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwls64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\dpinst64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcm43xx.cat
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcm43xx64.cat
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmihvsrv.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmihvsrv64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmihvui.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmihvui64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwl63.sys
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwl63a.sys
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwl64.inf
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\IEShims.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\PackageVersion.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Readme.rtf
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\uninstall.log
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DW WLAN Card
DW WLAN Card is an application released by Dell Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DW WLAN Card from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DW WLAN Card or simply activate the Search field and type in "DW WLAN Card". The DW WLAN Card program will be found automatically. After you select DW WLAN Card in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DW WLAN Card, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DW WLAN Card.
8. After removing DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DW WLAN Card which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DW WLAN Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DW WLAN Card in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:24:45.760