DW WLAN Card
DW WLAN Card is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your PCDell Inc.
. Further information on Dell Inc. can be found here
. DW WLAN Card is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. DW WLAN Card's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe. bcmwlu00.exe is the DW WLAN Card's main executable file and it takes close to 380.00 KB (389120 bytes) on disk.
DW WLAN Card installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.06 MB (2161536
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (707.80 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (380.00 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
This page is about DW WLAN Card version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other DW WLAN Card versions:
...click to view all...
DW WLAN Card is a program marketed by the software company Dell Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DW WLAN Card from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DW WLAN Card or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DW WLAN Card". The DW WLAN Card application will be found very quickly. After you select DW WLAN Card in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DW WLAN Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DW WLAN Card.
8. After uninstalling DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DW WLAN Card that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DW WLAN Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DW WLAN Card in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 04:56:45.253