DW WLAN Card
DW WLAN Card is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your PCDell Inc.
. Further information on Dell Inc. can be found here
. DW WLAN Card is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. DW WLAN Card's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe. bcmwlu00.exe is the DW WLAN Card's main executable file and it takes close to 380.00 KB (389120 bytes) on disk.
DW WLAN Card installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.06 MB (2161536
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (707.80 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (380.00 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
This page is about DW WLAN Card version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other DW WLAN Card versions:
...click to view all...
DW WLAN Card is a program marketed by the software company Dell Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DW WLAN Card from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DW WLAN Card or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DW WLAN Card". If it is installed on your PC the DW WLAN Card app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DW WLAN Card in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DW WLAN Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DW WLAN Card.
8. After uninstalling DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DW WLAN Card that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DW WLAN Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DW WLAN Card in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 04:56:45.253