DW WLAN Card
DW WLAN Card is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your PCDell Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Dell Inc.. Usually the DW WLAN Card application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling DW WLAN Card is C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 296.00 KB (303104 bytes) on disk and is labeled bcmwlu00.exe.
DW WLAN Card contains of the executables below. They occupy 673.23 KB (689392
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (377.23 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (296.00 KB)
This info is about DW WLAN Card version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of DW WLAN Card:
...click to view all...
DW WLAN Card is an application by the software company Dell Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DW WLAN Card or simply click the Search feature and type in "DW WLAN Card". If it is installed on your PC the DW WLAN Card app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DW WLAN Card in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DW WLAN Card, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DW WLAN Card.
8. After removing DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DW WLAN Card which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DW WLAN Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DW WLAN Card in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-31 03:06:53.977